The Mantis Foundation is helping the people in India in many different ways. Due to extreme poverty and now Covid19, many suffer in extreme living conditions such as hunger, suicide, depression, lack of medical care, and drug and alcohol abuse.
- Mobile Medical unit – Providing medical care for the poor in rural villages surrounding Pune, India where people have no access to medical care.
- Immediate need
- Purchase of large Van
- Fully equipped with all medical supplies needed for examination and treatment in remote areas
- Staffed with Driver, medical technician, Doctor, and Nurse
- Monthly support is needed to maintain supplies and staffing
- Current Medical clinic Expansion
- Clinic construction and exam equipment
- Add much needed dental and vision services
- Purchase of radiographic and diagnostic ultrasound equipment
- Girls Home of Pune support and expansion
- Create larger facility for housing and care of more girls rescued
- Create educational platforms like primary and secondary schools for education of rescued girls in the orphanage
Especially now with Covid 19 affecting us all, so many are starving because people cannot go to work with all the restrictions related to the pandemic shutdowns.
The Mantis Foundation is sending money to purchase rice and lentils to feed families and prevent starvation.